How to become a Member
- On becoming a member of the Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, you will receive a Japanese-language journal (twice a year) and access to browse English-language journals for free (four times a year). In addition, members are also able to participate in our annual convention as well as various meetings and activities.
- For those wishing to become a member, please fill in the necessary details on the application form after reading the constitution of the society.
- Annual membership fees are:
- Regular members: 10,000 yen
- Senior members: 5,000 yen
- Student members: 5,000 yen
- Supporting member contribution: 50,000 yen
After completing new membership procedures, you will be sent an invoice for the membership fees. Please see the Bank transfer of membership fees for details.
If you are a corporation or enterprise considering joining our society as a support member, please e-mail to the secretariat.
Registering a change in address or affiliation
Applying for a change to a senior member
- If you are 60 years old and over, not in a full-time position and you have been a regular member for 5 or more years, you are eligible to be a senior member. Annual membership fees for senior members are 50% off. However, senior members do not have voting rights and election eligibility for directors and auditors of the Association. For those wishing to become a senior member, please fill out the application (MS Word file) and send it by e-mail etc. to the secretariat.
Suspend the Association
- Members can suspend the SEEPS membership if you wish. Members do not have to pay annual membership fees during the suspension period. For those wishing to suspend the membership, please fill in the necessary details on the application form (MS Word file) after reading the constitution of the society and the following notes, and send it by e-mail etc. to the secretariat.
- Members will not receive any publication by the Association during the suspension period. Members are not also able to participate in our annual convention as well as various meetings and activities.
- The application of suspension is accepted on a fiscal yearly basis. You can renew the suspension period if you apply for continuation of the suspension.
- In the event that you wish to return to the Association, please fill in the required information on the return form (MS Word file) and send it by e-mail etc. to the secretariat.
- When you return to the Association, you have to pay the annual membership fees including unpaid fees (if any).